From Taioaan Wiki
- Tailaam used to be called Taiwan-fu (meaning "seat of Taiwan Prefecture"; also Hwsviaa)...it was the capital of the island for 200 years
- Circa 1885, the Qing government designated Toatun (modern-day Taitiofng) as the new capital, but moved temporarily to Taipag
- That's when the old Taiwan-fu was renamed to Tainan and demoted to a local seat of government
- 1623 nii, Hølaan ti Tailaam kixn hae tiofng ee Anpeeng (Tayuoan/Tayoan) khie kite.
- 1624 nii, Hølaan theazhud Phveoo liawau, tuix ciaf ee khaihoad, kiernsied liao Jiedlanjiaf.
- 1661 nii, Koxinga laai. Taioaan siwtof.
- 1684 nii, Zhengtiaau laai, Taioaan-huo.
- 1885 nii, Taioaan-serng ee Tailaam-huo.