MTL Toolbox () is a set of scripts written in PHP that aid in understanding of Modern Taiwanese Language (MTL) and researching Taiwanese vocabulary (gwsuu).
- Taiwanese-English Dictionary with Audio  - accepts both MTL and English queries. Integrates the MTL Explainer, MTL Syllable Separator, MTL Interface to POJ Dictionary, and text-to-speech (TTS).
- MTL Interface to POJ Dictionary - converts an MTL word to a POJ word, looks it up in the POJ Taibuun/Hoabuun Svoarterng Sutiern, and converts results from POJ to MTL. Also accepts Harnji and Mandarin search terms. Big5 encoding.
MTL learning tools
- MTL Word Explainer  - explains the syllables within MTL word and where tone sandhi occurs.
- MTL Text to Speech (TTS) 🔊 - simply paste an MTL sentence after the "q=" and listen right away!
- POJ vs MTL Demonstrator
- Converts a POJ Unicode word into POJ ASCII, MTLN, MTLP, and MTL formats.
- MTLN can let you write an MTL word when you know the syllables in numbered tone format (citation tone).
- Can decompose an MTL word into syllables of original tone (MTLP).