- Modern Taiwanese-English Dictionary  - a search engine for the Hiexntai-buun Dictionary. It accepts MTL, English and Harnji queries. Links to MTL Explainer and text-to-speech (TTS).
- Gateway to the Tw-Ch (Taihoa) Dictionary - converts an MTL word to a POJ word, looks it up in the POJ Taibuun/Hoabuun Svoarterng Sutiern, and converts results from POJ to MTL. Also accepts Harnji for Taiwanese and Mandarin as search terms. Big5 encoding.
MTL learning tools
- POJ vs MTL Demonstrator
- MTL Word Details tone sandhi occurs. - explains the syllables within MTL word and where
- MTL Text to Speech (TTS) - simply paste an MTL sentence after the "q=" and listen right away!
- POJ to MTL Converter - converts POJ sentences (in UTF-8 encoding) to MTL.
- MTL to POJ Converter - converts MTL sentences to POJ in ASCII format.
- The MTL Toolbox uses data from the Maryknoll Taiwanese-English Dictionary, published by the Maryknoll Language Service Center in 2001. They have generously released their dictionary to the public under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License.
- Speech synthesis is provided by the National Museum of Taiwan Literature.